Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby's day out

I could barely sit still today. I had only 2 meetings and both of them got cancelled as the other party wasn't available. Being the quick and efficient worker that I am, I had already closed on most of the work for the day. Suddenly, a friend at office had a brainwave.

"Why don't we go outside for a late lunch?"
"Why?"
"Well, its good networking, we can get to know each other better and besides, my wife forgot to pack me lunch today."
"Aha...Hey a, b, c, you wanna come along?"
"Where?"
"Oh, anywhere, as long as its out of office. Its Friday after all!"
"Let's go!"

With considerable enthusiasm, the four of us made our way to the basement parking, while all the time furiously debating on where to go. We finally decided to go to the Forum Value mall that had recently opened at Hope Farm.

The outing was great! We had good food (burp!) and a nice trip to a new place. Besides, I sneaked in some super-fast shopping while the guys weren't looking! All in all a mighty successful prelude to the weekend!

No comments: