Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Songs

And today, we talk about songs! I've been listening and re-listening to a lot of music these days, what with the 2 hour power cuts in the evening and all. Well then, here goes....

The songs that never fail to make me swing
Candy Shop, Disco Inferno, In da club (50 cent)
Engel, Kokain, Du hast (Rammstein)
My resurrection (Ill Nino)
What the hell, most heavy metal numbers! :-)

The songs that make me cry
Sometimes love just aint enough (Patty Smith)
If I never see you again (wet wet wet)

Radical song
Three little pigs (Green Jelly)

Slow and sexy
Voodoo Lady (Live)
Evidence (Faith no more)
Feel like makin' love (Bad Company)
The look of love (Burt Bacharach)

Soft and romantic
And I love her (Beatles)
If I fell in love with you (Beatles)
Something stupid (Frank and Nancy Sinatra)
You fill up my senses (John Denver)

No comments: