Friday, May 1, 2009

My Smiley Face

Always the restless and dissatisfied with things they way they are, I lose no time or trouble over turning things the way I want them to be.

You should really take a look at my office desk. The whiteboard is covered with cartoons of Judgead, Moose, Mr Weatherbee, Calvin and Hobbes and all other sorts of rubbish you expect to find in a kid's playroom than the cube of a Lead Project Manager.
But then again, by virtue of being me, these eccentricities are best forgotten. So, here's my latest addition to my world - I call him Pee-Ping Tom. He is Chinese. Well, second generation Chinese if you want to get picky about the big eyes. His job is to remind me all people are morons and to laugh at their stupidities instead of getting mad and all worked up in office.

No comments: