Friday, May 1, 2009

Monday Morning Mauves

What could be better than spending a day outside office on a Monday morning? Spending the day outside office on 'official business'!

It so happened that one of my clients was visiting India. I lost no time in making detailed plans on how to get to spend some time with her.

So, on the fated Monday, I picked her up at Oberoi and took her to Ebony for a leisurely lunch. How time flew! Before I knew it, we had already spent 2.5 hours eating and gossiping in the glorious 13th floor terrace, surrounded by attentive waiters and cool breeze.

I then drove her around for a while so she could see India and get a feel of what we are like.

When I finally dropped her back to Oberoi and reached home, it was already 6 PM. A mighty satisfactory day I must say.

No comments: