Sunday, April 11, 2010

Confessions of a Devil

1. I so wish I could get some of those modern ACs installed in here. Its terribly hot in hell
2. They don't make good enough sunscreens anymore...
3. When they talk about being between the 'horns of a dilemma', are they talking about my brain?
4. I am so tired of my boring red outfit. Now, white on the other hand...
5. I don't have too much work to do these days. Man has started following in my footsteps of his own accord. Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Remember 9/11?
6. My phone number is NOT 666. Cellphones don't work here, they melt in the fire.
7. I do have a 2MBPS ISDN connection though...
8. I am D evil one. Or De Vil-lain. Hence Devil. Always curious, aren't you?
9. No, my tail doesn't poke me when I sit.
10. Can I have an iPad? I have heard so much about them...

No comments: