Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why i am called Devil

Alright. The question now is - why Devil? Pretty obvious isn't it? That was my nickname a few months ago. Because I wasn't exactly your second version of the ms-goody-two-shoes-with-angelic-blue-eyes. And the name stuck. The new folks I meet don't know about this for obvious reasons. I mean, come on, you can't be a Lead Project Manager in a fancy MNC and have a nick like that.....your nick should be something like "The Corporate Leader who motivates and energises cross functional teams.....", but Devil, no sir!! My older friends however, won't recognise me by the dashing corp title.
I guess some things can never change. And yeah, I am still not your second version of the ms-goody-two-shoes-with-angelic-blue-eyes.

1 comment:

Shivani said...

Notice the candle....such splendid work of art if I may say so myself! :D hehehe....yeah, that's one of my many talents...